So in my last video, I discussed everything that I think makes Star Trek 2009 a good movie, even a great movie.
But there was still one question that I had to answer…
Is Star Trek 2009 a good Star Trek movie? And that’s an answer that everyone seems to have a different answer to depending on who you ask.
For some, this is too reliant on canon or not reliant enough on canon, or it just doesn’t feel like old Trek, feeling too fast or too slow.
So let’s finally decide if Star Trek 2009 really is Star Trek….
Watch Jessie’s Latest Video Below
You can find Jessie at the following links
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jessiegender
- PayPal: https://paypal.me/jessiegender
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jessiegender/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jessiegender
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jessie.gender1/