So, our retrospective journey into the Kelvinverse brings us inevitably to Star Trek: Into Darkness, easily the most divisive of all the Kelvin films, and perhaps of all of Trek films in general.
But what’s strange about that is what everyone is divisive about.
Because you see, pretty much everyone universally agrees that Into Darkness is, in fact, the weakest of the Kevlin films, the real sticking point for most people is around… how bad is it really?
Watch Jessie’s Latest Video Below
You can find Jessie at the following links
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jessiegender
- PayPal: https://paypal.me/jessiegender
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jessiegender/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jessiegender
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jessie.gender1/