Hello and welcome to Truth OR Myth, a Star Trek web series that takes a look at the truth or canon to dispel myths that have propped up over the years on any given topic. Today’s a bit different though. Instead of taking a serious look at a serious topic, I’m throwing my warp drive in reverse and taking a look at some Star Trek Jokes in order to, hopefully, make you laugh. And after scouring the internet to find these jokes, I hope to do just that, I hope you enjoy…
The Star Trek franchise has always stood for an intelligent adventure through the cosmos, but it’s not always taken so seriously, and today I’ll attempt to make you laugh…
- What are eyeglasses called on Vulcan?
- How many ears does Mr Spock have?
- Three. A left ear, a right and a final front ear.
- If Mr Spock has pointed ears, what does Mr Scott have?
It was a difficult assignment, but Sisko was sure Odo could do it in some way, shape or form.
- What’s the difference between Bones and his impostor?
- One’s the real McCoy.
- What do you call it when Kira is late?
- A major delay.
- How many crew members of the U.S.S. Voyager does it take to change a light bulb?
- I don’t know, but they’ll blow up at least one shuttlecraft doing it.
- Did you hear that the crew of the Enterprise is getting married?
- That’s right They’ve engaged the Borg.
- How many Picards does it take to change a light bulb?
- Four. There. Are. Four. Lights.
- What did the first officer answer when Picard asked: “Why did you let Troi win at poker?”
- “Because I Riker.”
- What is Thomas Riker’s dating philosophy?
- “If at first you don’t succeed, try Troi again.”
Sarek and Amanda were dating Amanda was patiently waiting For signs of romance Soft words or a slow dance What she got was an efficiency rating
- How did T’Pring’s parents react when they learned she was not marrying Spock?
- They were stoned.
- A visiting admiral approached Chekov in a corridor on board the newly refit U.S.S. ENTERPRISE. Thinking he would test the young officer, he asked, “What would you do if the weapons officer suddenly got his head blown off?”
- Chekov replied “Nothing, sir.” “What? Why nothing?” The Admiral said confused “Because I’m the weapons officer, sir.”
- Why were Picard and his crew so confused when the android officer was kidnapped?
- Because they’d lost their Data.
- What do you get when you cross an amoeba with Voyager’s chief engineer?
- A B’Elanna split.
A young man was applying to join Starfleet: “Where were you born?” asked the recruiting officer. “Earth, sir.” “What part?” “All of me, sir.”
- McCoy: “Jim I’ve just borrowed Mr. Scott’s bagpipes.”
- Kirk: “But Bones you can’t play bagpipes”
- McCoy: “Exactly! And while I’ve got them, neither can he!”
- Dr McCoy finished his examination of Scotty in Sickbay and shook his head. “Sorry Scotty, I can’t find any reason for your stomach pains. Frankly, I think it’s due to drinking.”
- “In that case, Dr McCoy,” said Scotty, “I’ll come back when you’re sober.”
- What would you get if Dax’s family were waiting tables on rollerblades?
- Trills and spills.
- Why doesn’t Quark trust Changelings?
- He thinks they’re too shifty
- What do you call it when two science officers are having an argument?
- Science Friction.
- What do you call it when that Strategic Operations Officer on DS9 runs as fast as he can?
- Worf Speed.
- Then there was that time when yeoman Janice Rand complained that someone had cut a peephole into her cabin door.
- Captain Kirk promised to look into it.
Well, that’s it, hope you had a laugh at these hilarious jokes I found. Do you have any Star Trek jokes to add to this list? Well leave them in the comments section below and don’t forget to like the video and subscribe to the channel, hitting that little bell icon so you won’t miss a single video we release.
What to help make the channel even funnier? Then click HERE to become a channel Patron…
Thank you so much for watching, live long and prosper…
Watch episode 103