The release dates for the sophomore season of Discovery have been known for some time, however, pre-orders have only been available for North America that was until today.
Available now for most regions are the pre-order links for Star Trek Discovery season two, and just to remind you season two will be released on the following dates:
- USA & Canada – November 12th 2019
- United Kingdom – November 18, 2019
- Italy – November 19, 2019
- Germany – November 21, 2019
- Spain – November 22, 2019
- Nordics – November 25, 2019
- Belgium, The Netherlands & Luxembourg – November 27, 2019
- Denmark – November 28, 2019
- France – December 4, 2019
- Japan – Date to be announced
- Australia – Date to be announced
The boxset will come in two formats, DVD & Blu-Ray, and will be packed with added extras
- ENTER THE ENTERPRISE – Captain Pike shepherds U.S.S. Discovery through Season Two, but must return to his original command on the U.S.S. Enterprise. The production designer, builders, actors and producers discuss the daunting task of reviving the iconic ship’s bridge.
- PUTTING IT TOGETHER – Follow the real-life Discovery crew through preparation, shooting and posting the amazing Season Two finale. A true in-depth look at the many talents that come together to bring Discovery to life.
- THE RED ANGEL – A major plot point of the season is the Red Angel. Go behind-the-scenes with producers, directors and Sonequa Martin-Green, along with the craftspeople that created it and made it come to life.
- DESIGNING DISCOVERY: SEASON TWO – On a show where no location exists in our world, the production and lighting design teams must create every space. Look at the locations and spaces created for Season Two.
- PROP ME UP: SEASON TWO – Propmaster Mario Moreira takes fans through the world of Discovery props.
- DRESS FOR SUCCESS: SEASON TWO – Each species has its own fashion style dictated by both culture and physical attributes. Gersha Phillips and her team discuss how costumes inform a character and how they create a spectacular array of clothing, uniforms and armour for every kind of species.
- CREATURE COMFORTS: SEASON TWO – Producers, craftsmen, and actors discuss the design process, the implementation and the performance required to bring characters to life. Fans can also catch a one-on-one discussion with makeup artist James McKinnon and L’Rell actress Mary Chieffo.
- CREATING SPACE – There are some shots that simply can’t be done practically when you are set in space. The VFX team, headed by Jason Zimmerman, pushes the envelope every week to create amazing computer graphics to give fans a realistic feel of space.
- STAR TREK DISCOVERY: THE VOYAGE OF SEASON TWO – A look at the adventures
and plot twists encountered in Season 2 by the crew of the Discovery.
- Cast and crew audio commentaries on four episodes
- Deleted scenes
- Gag reel
Lastly, the season two boxset will include TWO of the four Star Trek: Short Treks “The Brightest Star” & “Runaway” Both these shorts Star tied directly into season twos main plot arc.
Below you will find the pre-order links for both Blu-Ray and DVD
If your region is not listed above then the preorder links have not been released yet, we will periodically update this article with new links as they become available so be sure to check back often.